Dundas Local Services
Dundas ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Dundas site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Dundas Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Dundas When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Dundas Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Dundas Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Dundas ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Dundas and a Place to Meet
The dundas.westernaustralia.guide Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Dundas
Dundas is a region located in Western Australia that is rich in history and natural beauty.
- The area was named after the Dundas hills in Scotland by explorer John Forrest.
- The region has a varied landscape, including rugged cliffs, sandy beaches, and arid plains.
- The town of Norseman, located in the region, was once a booming gold rush town and is now a popular stop for tourists.
- Dundas is home to many wildlife species, including kangaroos, emus, and a variety of birdlife.
- The region contains many Aboriginal cultural sites, including rock art and stone arrangements.
- Dundas is also home to the Dundas Nature Reserve, which offers hiking trails, camping, and picnic areas.
- There are several historic buildings in the region, including the old telegraph station and railway station.
- The region is known for its stunning sunsets and stargazing opportunities due to its remote location and lack of light pollution.
- The climate in Dundas is generally hot and dry, with temperatures often reaching over 40 degrees Celsius in the summer months.
- Despite its remote location, Dundas is accessible by car via the Eyre Highway or by flying into nearby airports in Kalgoorlie or Esperance.